From Wikipedia, the không lấy phí encyclopedia
|Born||Alain Despereaux Moussi|
|Rank|| 6th Dan Black Belt in Jujitsu|
1st Dan Black Belt in Karate
Alain Moussi is a Canadian actor, stuntman, and martial artist trained in jujitsu, kickboxing, and karate. He plays the lead role of Kurt Sloane in the reboot of the Kickboxer series, Kickboxer: Vengeance (2016) and Kickboxer: Retaliation (2018), a role that was originated by Jean-Claude Van Damme, who portrays his mentor in the films. Moussi also played the lead role in the action film Jiu Jitsu (2020), the role of Charlie Nash in the trang web series Street Fighter: Resurrection (2016), and Batman in the first season of the television series Titans (2018).
As a stuntman, he has doubled for Henry Cavill (Immortals), Jason Clarke (White House Down), Josh Helman (X-Men: Days of Future Past), Travis Fimmel (Warcraft), Hugh Jackman (X-Men: Apocalypse), and Jai Courtney (Suicide Squad). In addition lớn stunts and acting, Moussi owns and operates K2 Martial Arts (formerly NX Martial Arts and Fitness) in Orleans, Ottawa, Canada.
Moussi began his martial arts training in the art of jiu jitsu under Canadian martial arts instructor John Therien as well as practicing kickboxing under kickboxing champion Jean-Yves Theriault. He had also trained in Brazilian jiu-jitsu under Carlos Machado, eventually earning his Đen belt in the art.
Moussi got his start as a stuntman and credits Jean Frenette, a former world martial arts champion turned stunt coordinator for films, with giving him his start. His first job was doubling Henry Cavill in the film Immortals. He has also doubled for Aaron Eckhart in Erased, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin in The Marine 3: Homefront and Christmas Bounty, Jason Clarke in White House Down, Josh Helman in X-Men: Days of Future Past, Travis Fimmel in Warcraft, Hugh Jackman in X-Men: Apocalypse, and Jai Courtney in Suicide Squad.
At the năm trước Cannes Film Festival, it was announced by producer/director Dimitri Logothetis that he would get his first leading role in a reboot of the 1989 film Kickboxer, which starred Jean-Claude Van Damme. In Kickboxer: Vengeance, Moussi played Kurt Sloane, a young martial artist who must refine his skills lớn avenge his brother's death. Van Damme took on the role of Kurt's teacher, named Master Durand. The film received mixed reviews but resulted in two sequels, Kickboxer: Retaliation, released in 2017, and Kickboxer: Syndicate, which began production in February 2017. The sequels bring Moussi back as Kurt Sloane and in addition, Moussi and longtime friend Jean-Francois LaChappelle served as fight choreographers on Retaliation.
Moussi also played the role of Charlie Nash in the trang web series sequel Street Fighter: Resurrection.
In 2018, Moussi worked in the Titans episode "Dick Grayson", where he and Maxime Savaria did the uncredited stunt performances of Batman.
In the summer of 2019, Moussi worked alongside Nicolas Cage, Tony Jaa, Frank Grillo, and JuJu Chan on the sci-fi martial arts film Jiu Jitsu, released in November 2020. In 2021, he had a small role as a thug on a bus who fights Bob Odenkirk's character in the action comedy Nobody.
Moussi's father, Jean Moussi, immigrated lớn Canada from Lebanon, and his mother, Rita Moussi, is French Canadian. He has a daughter.
|2005||NX Files: Discover the Secret||Spike / Ronin||Also writer, producer, stunt coordinator|
|2012||Transporter: The Series||Tungsten security guard||Uncredited, stunt performer; episode: "City of Love"|
|2013||White House Down||Agent Reid's partner||Uncredited|
|2014||Pompeii||Celtic gladiator||Uncredited, stunt performer|
|Being Human||Bruiser werewolf||Episode: "Oh Don't You Die for Me"|
|2016||Street Fighter: Resurrection||Charlie Nash||4 episodes|
|Kickboxer: Vengeance||Kurt Sloane||Also fight coordinator|
|2018||Kickboxer: Retaliation||Kurt Sloane|
|Titans||Batman||Also stunt double and performer; 1 episode|
|2019||American Gods||Mr. Town's agent #3||Episode: "The Beguiling Man"|
|V Wars||Gardener||3 episodes|
|2020||Jiu Jitsu||Jake||Also fight coordinator|
- ^ "Выпуск №870 | Статьи | Место встречи Монреаль - русская газета, russian newspaper, business, journal russe, Montreal, Quebec, Canada" (in Russian). Russianmontreal.ca. Retrieved 1 February 2018.
- ^ A.R. Maxwell (8 December 2014). "JCVD Joins Kickboxer Movie Reboot Starring Alain Moussi – Black Belt". Blackbeltmag.com. Archived from the original on 9 January 2015. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- ^ "Dave Bautista and Alain Moussi lớn Star in KICKBOXER Remake". Collider.com. 12 May 2014. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- ^ " Interview with Alain Moussi, the New "Kickboxer", World Film Geek, 24 August năm nhâm thìn.
- ^ "Alain Moussi Interview". Naluda Magazine. đôi mươi March 2018. Retrieved 25 April 2021.
- ^ "Street Fighter: Resurrection – Coming March 2016!". YouTube.com. 7 December 2015. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- ^ Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey (6 December 2015). "Capcom Cup năm nhâm thìn will have $500,000 up for grabs, new trang web film series in development Street Fighter: Resurrection". Event Hubs.
- ^ "Alain Moussi – Well here's the BIG NEWS... I'm honored lớn..." Facebook. 7 December 2015. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- ^ "Alain Moussi - Timeline Photos". Facebook. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- Alain Moussi at IMDb
- Scott Adkins interviews Alain Moussi — The Art of kích hoạt — 12 January 2021 on YouTube