|Age||17 (by 2016)|
22-23 (by 2022)
|Birthday||October 1st, 1999 (Libra)|
|Family||Miki Okudera (Wife)|
|Affiliations||Jingu High School (Formerly)|
|Film||Kimi no Na Wa.|
Tsukasa Fujii (藤井 司 Fujii Tsukasa) is a side character in Kimi no Na wa.. He is one of Taki Tachibana's closests friends and is often concerned about him whenever Mitsuha Miyamizu embodies him. Despite teasing Taki, he tries vĩ đại tư vấn him as much as he can. At the kết thúc of the movie, he is married vĩ đại Miki Okudera.
Tsukasa is a slim young man with an average build and height. He has dark xanh xao eyes and black-blueish nape-length hair with free-falling bangs framing his face. He also sports transparent rectangular-shaped glasses. He was often depicted in his school uniform when he was a student.
As an adult, Tsukasa grows taller and develops sharper facial features. Rather than thở having free-falling bangs, he now slicks his bangs vĩ đại the right, which gives a more professional appearance. He is also depicted in a đen giòn business suit.
He has a slightly stern yet caring personality towards his friends such as Taki and Miki; lượt thích a brother. Whenever Mitsuha embodied Taki, he would be always concerned for Taki as he suddenly acted really differently. Despite this though, Tsukasa would always tư vấn him no matter what. A good example of this would be going with Taki vĩ đại find the so sánh called “girl” he wanted vĩ đại meet.
Kimi no Na wa.
Main Story (2016)
Not much is said at the kết thúc with him. However, he is now married vĩ đại Miki and is a florist for a living. He graduated his high school. (with supposedly good marks)
Tsukasa's character design.
One of his jobs
Taki with Tsukasa at high school.
- The name Tsukasa means "officer, boss" (司).
- Tsukasa's surname Fujii means "wisteria" (藤) (fuji) and "well, mine shaft, pit" (井) (i).
- When Taki Tachibana was in his original body toàn thân after the first few times him and Mitsuha Miyamizu switched, he called him dễ thương, his face blushing ever so sánh slightly.
- At the kết thúc of the film, Tsukasa was shown with a wedding ring though it was never stated who he was married vĩ đại. The author later revealed that he married Miki Okudera.
- ↑ “Question: During the final moments when the three friends were hunting for jobs, Tsukasa has a wedding band on his ring finger. Did he get married when he was a student? Is it possible that Okudera is his partner?
Answer: You’re a sharp one! It’s a little backstory, but Tsukasa and Okudera were engaged.”
|Characters of "Kimi no Na Wa." Universe|
Mitsuha Miyamizu • Yotsuha Miyamizu • Hitoha Miyamizu • Futaba Miyamizu • Toshiki Miyamizu